Whitebox Interiors Limited is a medium-sized, progressive fit-out company with over 20 years of experience. We operate mostly in Waterford and the surrounding South-East region.
We cover a range of projects across the commercial, healthcare, education, residential & refurbishment sectors.
By maintaining strong relationships with our clients many of our contracts are repeat business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a young dynamic person with a keen interest in furniture design.
The ideal candidate will have some construction experience/knowledge, as well as experience in administration and invoice reconciling.
Mentoring will be provided to the preferred candidate.
- Invoice reconciling
- Printing and binding documents, Printing Drawings.
- Answering and transferring phone calls.
- Stocktaking & Filing.
- Good organisation skills are essential.
- Being able to work as part of a team.
Qualification & Education Requirements:
- Three + years of Office Administration experience
- Good Computer skills (Email, MS Word and MS Excel) are essential.
- Construction Office Administration experience would be advantageous
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.